Colour Reproduction & Quality
- make every effort to obtain the best possible colour reproduction of your photograph, logo and text given the limitations of the production process.
- not guarantee an exact match in colour between your original colour photograph and the final printed article because of the processes and materials involved.
- not guarantee the archive quality (fading over time) or waterproof properties of the product due to the nature of the printing process.
- ensure that the colour photograph, artwork or logo submitted is suitable or the work in hand as we cannot accept any liability for unsatisfactory results caused by unsuitable or inferior photographic originals.
- Prices are quoted on the ‘pricing’ section of the website.
- Prices quoted on our website are the current price we charge we cannot use prices taken from old leaflets or expired discount offers.
- Payment details must be provided by you once you approve your design layout and your order can then be placed.
- An invoice will be sent to you via email and this will include instructions on how you can pay for your order. We do require payment prior to production due to the bespoke nature of the cards. Payment can be made via PayPal or by BACS transfer. If you prefer to pay by credit/debit card please call us on 01254 427872 (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) and we can take your payment details over the phone. We can accept Mastercard, Visa, or Visa Debit. We will not store any of your security payment details.
- We also accept payment by cheque, however, the goods cannot be dispatched until the cheque has been cleared. Please send the cheque with the Job Number on the reverse to foto-fusion, Unit 6, Blackburn Technology Park, Blackburn BB1 5QB.
We will take all reasonable care in so far as it is in our power to do so to keep the details of your payment and order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
- Unless otherwise agreed, we will send your order out with a next day courier.
- The courier will require a signature so please make sure you have somebody at the delivery address to sign for your parcel, ideally a work address is preferred. Once your parcel is available to deliver you will be sent a tracking link giving you a one hour window when you can expect your parcel. This delivery can be altered if you follow their link and rearranged for a more convenient time, we don’t deliver at weekends. They will leave a card if your not available and will try again another two times but after that it is sent back to foto-fusion and you will need to pay again for redelivery.
- Delivery will be affected by bank holidays and they don’t deliver weekends unless you pay extra for that service.
- If your order is just a physical proof or a small quantity of extra cards we normally send those with the post office first class post.
You are responsible for:
clearly and specifically conveying your requirements to us and thoroughly checking your latest proof, whether is is the digital or hard copy version, for any errors and omissions and clearly indicating any amendments you require. We will require your approval of the last proof provided before we commence printing.
Return of Defective Goods
Due to the bespoke nature of our product we cannot accept returns as long as they comply with your e-mailed or physical proof.
Cancellation of Orders
If you cancel an order after we have commenced work on it, you shall be charged the full order value or such lower amount as we may (at our sole discretion) determine.
Risk and Property
Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you.
We do not accept responsibility for photographs supplied by you whilst in our possession or in transit to or from you. Whilst every care is taken, we do not accept liability for loss or damage to your photograph.
While every effort will be made to meet customers demands, cancellation or variations may be necessary as a result of Acts of God, war, strike, lock out, labour dispute, fire, flood, drought or other causes beyond the control of foto-fusion.
By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorized to use or access this site.
‘You’ means the user of the Site, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Foto-fusion,‘Site’ means the site on the World Wide Web located at www.foto-fusion.co.uk, and ‘Content’ means information and other material available within the Site.
Rights Granted / Rights Reserved
The Content is for your personal use only and you may download the content onto only one computer hard drive. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, commercially exploit or produce derivative works from the Content.
Use of the Website / Abuse of Service
You agree not to use the website directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose or so as to cause distress or offense to any person. We reserve the right not to process your order if we decide that you are using the website for such purposes and ban you from placing orders with us in the future. In such an event we will refund any payment made to you.
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and in the images, text and design of this website are and will remain the property of foto-fusion. Any infringement of these
rights will be pursued vigorously. You agree and undertake with foto-fusion that you own the rights to the
pictures you submit for reproduction and that you have obtained any relevant permission to use them for reproduction. Regrettably, we will be unable to reproduce photographs for which you have not obtained the
We shall not:
Own the copyright for the content of any material not created by us own the copyright for any logos, text, illustrations or photographs supplied to us by yourselves or any third party copyright holders be obliged at any time to give our working materials (files, disks etc) or copy of them to you be obliged to maintain copies of artwork which we have undertaken for you either in a computerized format or a hard copy format.
Availability of the Website
You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so, that faults may lead to temporary unavailability of the Site; and the operation of the site may be adversely affected by the conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunication links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We and/or suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Site at any time.
Computer Files and Viruses
You must ensure that any disks or files supplied are free from computer viruses and you shall virus check all files before they are supplied us. This applies whether the files are supplied on computer disk or via the internet.
You shall indemnify us:
against the cost of any loss of, damage to, and restoration of any of our data or computer systems caused by a virus, together with the cost of removing such virus(es). any claims, costs and expenses arising from the infection with such a virus, including any amounts paid on a lawyer or solicitors advice in the settlement of any claim (including to a third party to whom a virus may have spread).